- Flow rates to 4,700 gph (78 gpm).
- Space saving design - 23½" tall x 16½ wide.
- 4" inlet, 4" outlet
- For use as an a dedicated Bottom Drain pre-filter for Koi pond, Hybrid Pond™, and CrossOver™ Pond instead of direct connection to a pump or pond skimmer. See the HydroSieve™ used on the Bubble-Les™s Koi Pond here.
- For use as a pre-filter for all pondless water features.
- Remote installation - installs away from the pond or pondless edge.
- Connects between Bottom Drain and Centrifugal pumpwhen used in pond installation.
- Connects in front of the HydroChamber™ when used in pondless applications.
- Heavy Duty 316 Stainless Steel debris basket and handle.
- 316 Stainless Steel micro-screen.
- Heavy Duty HDPE rotational molded housing.
- Heavy Duty HDPE rotational molded lid.
- Unique design allows for up to 6" of water level fluctuation to allow for water changes without starving the pump for water.
- Completely reliable and simple to install.
- Can also be used to pre-filter roof and landscape drains for water recycling.
- Connects to 4" PVC or ABS piping with a simple rubber coupler.
- Connects to 3" PVC or ABS piping with a simple rubber reducer coupler.
The Most Innovative, Compact, Affordable
Pond Sieve Filter.