HydroClean™ Pond Skimmer Remote Installation
- Uninterrupted pond edge.
- Completely hides the pond skimmer.
- Install the skimmer 10 or more feet away from the pond.
- Install the skimmer where the electrical power already is - instead of bringing power closer to the pond.
- Makes for a more natural looking pond edge.
- Seamlessly blends into the Landscape.
For the Most Natural Looking
- Install the skimmer behind landscaping.
- Install the skimmer on the other side of a pond-side patio.
- Install the skimmer on the other side of a pathway.
- For odd-shaped ponds .... connect skimmer to two inlet pipes instead of using two skimmers.
- Keeps electrical connections away from the pond.
- Safer for children when they climb on pond edges.
- Makes ponds much more attractive than ponds with skimmers attached to their edge.
- Installing the skimmer away from the pond makes the skimmer virtually invisible.
Why would you want to remotely install your pond skimmer? To hide it from view, and/or to move it closer to an electrical power source, but, mainly, just to make a much prettier pond.
Remotely installing your HydroClean™ Pond Skimmer allows you to place landscaping between the skimmer and the pond. You'll have a much more natural looking and beautiful pond as a result. Place a patio between the pond and the HydroClean™ Pond Skimmer, place a bench, plant trees, lawn, flowers....what ever you can imagine.