HydroCology™ Water Storage & Recycling Systems
Capture and Recycle Bio Filter
Backwash Water & Harvest Rain Water
- Hydro Tanks™ heavy duty direct burial and/or above ground water storage tanks.
- Can be remotely installed out of site and away from ponds, water features, and structures.
- HDPE rotational molded plastic.
- Individual storage capacities from 175 gallons to 2,500 gallons or they can be daisy-chained together for unlimited water storage.
- Inlet and outlet bulkhead fittings.
- Heavy duty lids with locking hardware.
- 100% of the nutrient rich recycled water goes to irrigation and kept away from ponds and water features - unlike water block-and-liner-based water storage systems that incorporate the nurtrient rich water into water features. Nutrient rich water feeds algae and makes for unsightly, dificult to clean water features.
Every gallon of biofilter backwash water recycled and rainwater harvested for irrigation use is a gallon of fresh irrigation water SAVED!
- Connects to bio filter backwash outlets.
- Connects to pre-filtered roof drains.
- Connects to pre-filtered landscape and drains.
- Connects to HydroSieve™ pre-filter.
- Can be used with submersible pumps or centrifugal pumps for irrigating.
- Connects to irrigation systems.