Replacing Obsolete Pond-side Skimmers with Remotely Installed HydroClean™ Skimmers
- A 2-man crew can complete the job in 2-4 hours.
- A 1-man crew can complete the job in 3-6 hours.
- Makes for a much more attractive pond edge.
- Requires minimal tools - shovel, level, pipe cutter, screw driver, and transit or string level.
- All plumbing is "soil-tight" so no dirt, mulch, gravel, or debris can fall into the skimmer through plumbing holes.
- Easily accommodates multiple pumps and overflow without modification.
- Places the auto fill valve away from leaf net and leaf brushes so the pond owner won't bump it out of adjustment during routine servicing.
- Simple to perform.
- Lower pond level to 6" below the existing skimmer intake flange.
- Remove rocks, boulders, and gravel 12" away from skimmer.
- Disconnect the liner gasket flange.
- Pull liner in towards the pond and pull of any silicone from the backside of the skimmer.
- Continue onto the next page.