3/8" Black Air Tubing
For Air Pumps and Air Stones
- For use with our Linear Air Pumps
- Black weighted tubing
- Stays on the pond bottom - does not float
- Choice of length
- For pond air pumps with 3/8″ outlets
- For air stones with 3/8″ inlet barbs
- Ideal for ponds and lakes
- Air stone NOT included
- For use with air stones
- Infuses oxygen into water
- Increases circulation
- Increases fish health
- Increases biofiltration efficiency
- Keeps holes open in ice
- 1 year warranty
3/8" Weighted Pond Air Tubing
For All types of Large Ponds and Lakes
- Does not float
- Stays put on the bottom of the pond
- Does not require tethering
- Does not require weighting
Tubing connects the pond air pump to the air stone. Black vinyl tubing is soft and flexible.
Easy to use and install. This tubing simply compression fits onto the male barbed outlets of our linear air pumps. It also compression fits onto the male barbed inlets of our air stones.
3/8" weighted tubing easily cuts to desired length for any application with a PVC cutter or knife.
Aeration adds oxygen to pond and lake water as well as increases water circulation. Aeration also keeps a hole open in ice during winter months.