RW-3900 Pond and Waterfall Pump
High-Volume Direct Drive Submersible Pump
- Removable fish guard for solids handling capability
- 3,900 gph @ 5′ head
- 4,160 max gph
- Dimensions: Length 9.25", Width 6.1", Height 13.9"
- 13.86 lbs.
- Lightweight and energy efficient
- 2″ female threaded outlet
- 1/3 horsepower
- 26′ max head
- 120 volt, 5.0 amps
- 600 input watts
- Approved: CSA/C-US
- Heavy-duty motor designed for continuous duty operation
- Non corrosive construction
- 304 stainless steel and polyamide fiber reinforced resin for corrosion resistance
- Air filled motor for lower average operating temperature
- Seamless stainless steel stator casing
- Seal extender for cooling the seal face more effectively
- Double Silicone Carbide mechanical seals SIC/CE/CA
- Thermal overload protection
- Fiber reinforced impeller
- Leak resistant cable entry
- Anti-vibration bearing technology
- Stainless steel motor housing for superior heat dissipation
- Stainless steel shaft
- Fiber reinforced vortex impeller
- Reinforced resin volute
- Stainless steel hardware
- 20′ heavy duty power cord with grounded plug
- $34.56 monthly operating cost @ $0.08 per kilowatt hour
- 2 year warranty
- Use with CVA-200 Custom Cam Lock Check Valve Assembly for HydroClean Pond Skimmers and HydroChamber Pump Vault
SH-3900 Pond Pump Flow Rate GPH @ Head
RW-3900 0' 5' 10' 15' 20' GPH 4,160 3,900 3,150 2,300 1,350
RW-3900 Pond Pump
Reliable and dependable 3,900 gph
Pond and Waterfall Pump
Reliable and durable 3,900 gph @ 5' pump for ponds and pondless waterfalls. Heavy duty continuous duty operation. The RW-3900 pond pump is constructed of stainless steel and corrosion resistant fiber reinforced resin. Quiet operation and large water flow makes the RW-3900 a great choice for pondless waterfalls and all types of ponds.
- Pump must be protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
- Pump must be plugged into a standard, properly grounded, three pronged outlet. Pump MUST NOT BE HARDWIRED.
- Do not cut or alter the electrical cable.
- Never move or handle the pump by pulling on the electrical cable. Make sure the electrical cable does not become excessively bent or twisted, does not rub against a structure in a way that might damage it, and does not come in contact with heated surfaces.
- Upon receipt of pump - examin the cable for damage from shipping. If damaged, contact us immediately for a replacement. DO NOT INSTALL a pump with a damaged electrical cable!
- Cutting or altering electrical cable in any way VOIDS the warranty. Installing a pump with a damaged cable VOIDS the warranty.
- Pay careful attention to the water level while the pump is operating. Dry operation may cause the pump to malfunction. Pump must always operate while fully submersed. Pump failure due to dry operation VOIDS the warranty.
The RW-3900 submersible pump is a reliable and dependable submersible pump. Submersible pond pumps must be rated for continuous duty operation to be suitable for ponds and waterfalls. The RW-3900 submersible pump is rated for continuous duty operation.
The RW Series submersible pumps are the most reliable submersible pumps for ponds and waterfalls. Each RW submersible pump is designed and built to be truly continuous operators. This provides you with the confidence to operate your pond and waterfall 24/7/365. The RW Series submersible pumps are constructed of Stainless Steel and corrosion resistant polyamide Fiber Reinforced Resin.
RW-3900 Submersible Pump
Makes Beautiful Waterfalls
The RW-3900 submersible pump creates beautiful waterfalls up to 30″ wide over natural stone. At 3,900 gallons per hour, the RW-3900 submersible pump is perfect for backyard waterfalls.
The RW-3900 submersible pump fits inside most pond skimmers, but is ideally suited for the Piper HydroClean™ Pond Skimmer.
The RW-3900 submersible pump fits inside most pondless pump vaults but is ideally suited for the HydroChamber™ as part of an Ultimate Pondless System.
Use a RW-3900 submersible pump as a replacement for failed Aquascape, Little Giant, Savio, Easy Pro, Tsurumi, Becket, Cal Pump, and many other brands of submersible pumps.