RW-5950 Pond and Waterfall Pump
High-Volume Direct Drive
- Removable fish guard for solids handling capability
- 5,950 gph @ 5′ head
- 5,160 max gph
- Dimensions: Length 9.25", Width 6.1", Height 13.9"
- 19.36 lbs.
- Lightweight and energy efficient
- 2″ female threaded outlet
- 1 horsepower
- 34′ max head
- 120 volt, 8.5 amps
- 1,020 input watts
- Approved: CSA/C-US
- Heavy-duty motor designed for continuous duty operation
- Non corrosive construction
- 304 stainless steel and polyamide fiber reinforced resin for corrosion resistance
- Air filled motor for lower average operating temperature
- Seamless stainless steel stator casing
- Seal extender for cooling the seal face more effectively
- Double Silicone Carbide mechanical seals SIC/CE/CA
- Thermal overload protection
- Fiber reinforced impeller
- Leak resistant cable entry
- Anti-vibration bearing technology
- Stainless steel motor housing for superior heat dissipation
- Stainless steel shaft
- Fiber reinforced vortex impeller
- Reinforced resin volute
- Stainless steel hardware
- 20′ heavy duty power cord with grounded plug
- $58.75 monthly operating cost @ $0.08 per kilowatt hour
- 2 year warranty
- Use with CVA-200 Custom Cam Lock Check Valve Assembly for HydroClean Pond Skimmers and HydroChamber Pump Vault
SH-5950 Pond Pump Flow Rate GPH @ Head
RW-5950 0' 5' 10' 15' 20' GPH 6,160 5,950 5,270 4,560 3,750
RW-5950 Pond Pump
Reliable and dependable 5,950 gph
Pond and Waterfall Pump
Reliable and durable 5,950 gph @ 5' pump for ponds and pondless waterfalls. Heavy duty continuous duty operation. The RW-5950 pond pump is constructed of stainless steel and corrosion resistant fiber reinforced resin. Quiet operation and large water flow makes the RW-5950 a great choice for pondless waterfalls and all types of ponds.
- Pump must be protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI).
- Pump must be plugged into a standard, properly grounded, three pronged outlet. Pump MUST NOT BE HARDWIRED.
- Do not cut or alter the electrical cable.
- Never move or handle the pump by pulling on the electrical cable. Make sure the electrical cable does not become excessively bent or twisted, does not rub against a structure in a way that might damage it, and does not come in contact with heated surfaces.
- Upon receipt of pump - examin the cable for damage from shipping. If damaged, contact us immediately for a replacement. DO NOT INSTALL a pump with a damaged electrical cable!
- Cutting or altering electrical cable in any way VOIDS the warranty. Installing a pump with a damaged cable VOIDS the warranty.
- Pay careful attention to the water level while the pump is operating. Dry operation may cause the pump to malfunction. Pump must always operate while fully submersed. Pump failure due to dry operation VOIDS the warranty.
The SH-5950 Pond & Waterfall Pump is a reliable and dependable submersible pump. Submersible pond pumps must be rated for continuous duty operation to be suitable for ponds and waterfalls. The RW-5950 submersible pump is rated for continuous duty operation.
The RW Series pumps are the most reliable submersible pumps for ponds and waterfalls. Each RW submersible pump is designed and built to be truly continuous operators. This provides you with the confidence to operate your pond and waterfall 24/7/365. The RW Series submersible pumps are constructed of Stainless Steel and corrosion resistant polyamide Fiber Reinforced Resin.
Built tough to last. The RW Series submersible pumps have proven themselves in all types of ponds and pondless waterfalls. They have proven themselves in all corners of the United States.
RW-5950 Submersible Pump
Makes Beautiful Waterfalls
The RW-5950 submersible pump creates beautiful waterfalls up to 40" wide over natural stone. At 5,9500 gallons per hour, the RW-5950 submersible pump is perfect for backyard waterfalls and streams. With 34' of maximum head pressure, feel free to build tall waterfalls and/or long streams. This pump has the power to get the job done. Reliability and dependability is in the heart of this pump.
The RW-5950 submersible pump fits inside most pond skimmers, but is ideally suited for the Piper HydroClean™ Pond Skimmer.
The RW-5950 submersible pump fits inside most pondless pump vaults but is ideally suited for the HydroChamber™ as part of an Ultimate Pondless System.
Use a RW-5950 Pond Pump as a replacement for failed Aquascape, Little Giant, Savio, Easy Pro, Tsurumi, Becket, Cal Pump, and many other brands of submersible pumps.
Top of Page