Treats Bacterial Infections, Ulcers, Fin & Mouth Rot in Fish
- Promotes healing of koi, goldfish, and pond fish
- Rapidly repairs damaged fins
- Treats fin and tail rot
- Treats unlcers
- Treats open wounds
- 16 oz. treats 4,800 gallons
- 64 oz. treats 19,200 gallons
Why Use Melafix?
- Quickly heals bacterial infections on koi, goldfish, and other pond fish
- Promotes re-growth of damaged fins and tissue
- Reduces risk of disease spread when introducing new fish to the pond
- Made from a natural botanical extract
Melafix uses the anitbacterial properties of Tea Tree (Melaleuca) to treat bacterial infections in pond fish, including ulcers, open wounds, fin, tail, and mouth rot. Healing and tissue re-growth can often be seen within four days of treatment. Will not harm the biological filter. Safe for snails, aquatic plants, pets, and wildlife. Melafix is also recommended when adding new fish to the pond to reduce the risk of disease outbreak.
- Shake well
- Remove carbon from pond filter (if any)
- Turn off UV clarifier (if any)
- Turn off ozone genterater (if any)
- Use cap for dosage
- 15 ml. for every 150 gallons in the pond or 1/4 cup (60 ml.) for every 600 gallons
- For infection: dose daily for seven days
- For fish introduction: dose daily for three days
Please note that a layer of foaming bubble will temporarily cover the pond surface. THIS IS NORMAL and causes no harm. Store in a cool dark place. If exposed to heat, the product will turn cloudy in the bottle. This does NOT affect the activity of the product.