Treats Fungal Infections in Fish
- Promotes healing of koi, goldfish, and pond fish
- Rapidly treats fungal infections on body and fins
- All natural
- Safe for aquatic plants, wildlife, and pets
- 16 oz. treats 2,365 gallons
- 64 oz. treats 9,472 gallons
Why Use Pimafix?
- Quickly treats fungal infections on koi, goldfish, and other pond fish
- Promotes re-growth of damaged fins and tissue
- Contains multiple synergistic compounds to treat fungal infections
- Made from a natural botanical extract - Pimenta racemosa (West Indian Bay Tree extract)
Pimafix is an all natural formul that rapidly treats fungal infections on the body and fins of pond fish. Also treats internal and external bacterial infections. Pimafix has been specially formulated to work in combination with Melafix to promote rapid healing and to more effectively treat stubborn fish deseases. Will not adverssely affect the biological filter, alter pH, or discolor pond water.
- Shake well
- Remove carbon from pond filter (if any)
- Turn off UV clarifier (if any)
- Turn off ozone genterater (if any)
- Use cap for dosage
- 10 ml. for every 50 gallons in the pond or 1/4 cup (60 ml.) for every 300 gallons
- For infection: dose daily for seven days
- For fish introduction: dose daily for three days
Please note that a layer of foaming bubbles will temporarily cover the pond surface. THIS IS NORMAL and causes no harm. Store in a cool dark place. If exposed to heat, the product will turn cloudy in the bottle. This does NOT affect the activity of the product.