Concentrated Foam Eliminator
Quickly removes foam.
- Use whenever foam is present in your pond
- Use after fish spawn in your pond to remove protein foam
- Use in all types of ponds
- Use in all types of pondless waterfalls and fountains
Concentrated Foam Remover
HydroClear™ De-Foam™ Defoamer Foam Remover is safe for use in ponds with koi, pond fish, turtles, and all aquatic animals. It is also safe for aquatic plants and pet animals when used as directed.
De Foam™ Quickly Eliminates Pond Foam
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Quickly eliminates unsightly foam from ponds and water features
- Use whenever foam is present
- Safe for Koi and ornamental pond fish, aquatic plants, birds, and wildlife
- Contains a Food-Grade silicon anti-foam compound
- Eliminates fish spawning foam
- Eliminates protein foam
- Works in seconds
- Does not affect pH
- Does not interfere with the nitrification cycle
- 3 year shelf life
De-Foam™ pond foam remover will quickly remove protein foam from your pond, pondless waterfall, or fountain. Organic particulates and proteins cause foam when combined with aeration.
De-Foam™ pond foam remover is an all natural product. If foam continues to be a problem after the initial treatment, treat the pond again at the same dosage rate until foam dissipates. For heavy organic loads it is always best to supplement the water with a HydroClear™ bacteria to metabolize unwanted organics.
De-Foam™ pond foam remover gets rid of unsightly foam fast, leaving pond water clean and clear. Persistent foaming can indicate a heavy concentration of undissolved organics.
Use whenever foam is present in your pond, pondless waterfall, or fountain.
Apply to circulation points in the pond.
To remove foam:
1 oz. per 500 gallons
16 oz. per 8,000 gallons