Spring Maintenance™ Pond Beneficial Bacteria + Barley
For clean, clear, fresh smelling water
Use when water temperature is between 40° – 65°
Heterotrophic Bacteria and Enzymes in a dissolvable salt powder plus pulverized barley.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heterotrophic beneficial pond bacteria
- Natural water clarifying pulverized barley
- Naturally clears water
- Controls water problem causing phosphate
- Reduces murky water
- Reduces pond water odor
- Promotes clean, clear, healthy water
- Promotes fish health
- Metabolizes fish waste
- Metabolizes water problem causing fallen tree leaves and twigs
- Metabolizes water problem causing sludge and muck
- Metabolizes water problem causing proteins, cellulose, carbohydrates, and lignin
- No unpleasant odor
- All natural, no chemicals
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
- Dissolvable salt powder
- Highly concentrated formula containing billions of beneficial bacteria per gram
- Proprietary blend of 5 bacteria strains that produce multiple enzymes
- Contains: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus megaterium, and Bacillus pumilus bacteria
- The bacteria produce: Protease, Amylase, Ligninase, Lipase, Esterase, Cellulase, Xylanase, and Urease enzymes
- 2 year shelf life
HydroClear™ Spring Maintenance™ is recommended for use during the spring season – typically from March through June. The bacteria, and the enzymes they produce go to work breaking down pollen, dust, grass clippings, leaves, and other wind blown debris commonly associated with the spring season.
The all natural pulverized barley straw aids in clarifying water naturally. The pulverized barley straw contained in Spring Maintenance™ eliminates the need for barley straw, liquids, or pellets to gain the benefits of natural barley. It is a true “3-in-1” product.Top of Page
Beneficial Pond Bacteria Plus Barley
Use when water temperature is between is 40° – 65°
HydroClear™ Spring Maintenance™ Heterotrophic Pond Bacteria + Barley contains a proprietary blend of multiple bacteria strains that produce multiple enzymes for phosphate control and sludge removal in water garden ponds, Hybrid Ponds™, CrossOver Ponds™, and pondless water features.
Formulated to clarify water with pulverized barely, metabolize fish and wildlife waste, as well as problem-causing phosphate, protein, cellulose, lignin, carbons, phosphorus, glucose, sucrose, nitrate, nitrogen, and carbohydrates.
Sludge, muck, and water quality problems in ponds and water features are caused by fish and wildlife waste, leaves, needles, twigs, bark, grass clippings, blossoms, pollen, dust, and others. HydroClear™ Spring Maintenance™ Pond Bacteria + Barley is specially formulated to metabolize these and other pollutants for unsurpassed water quality, clarity, and fish health.
HydroClear™ Spring Maintenance™ Heterotrophic Pond Bacteria + Barley is an essential part of maintaining optimum conditions for fish health and water clarity in your pond.
Spring Maintenance: March through May
¼ scoop per 1,000 gallons daily for 4 – 6 weeks
1 scoop per 1,000 gallons per week
Apply directly to pond circulation points, waterfalls, and streams.
Not all pond bacteria products are the same! Make sure you know what you’re using in your pond! We list all our ingredients with links to what they actually are – no other beneficial pond bacteria brand does that! HydroClear™ is your assurance of a quality, tested, SAFE, and proven pond maintenance product.
When purchasing beneficial pond bacteria – you should know what’s in it! With HydroClear™ … you know!Top of Page