HBV-28 Series Koi Pond Kits
HBV-28 Series Koi Pond Kits
REAL Koi Pond Kits - Not Water Garden Pond Kits Marketed as Koi Pond Kits
Long After Price Has Been Forgotten, Value and Piece of Mind Are Not
HBV-28 HydroBead Vortex Series Koi Pond Kits
- Choice of Koi Pond Kit Size: 14'x14', 14'x20', 18'x20' each at 4' depth
- HBV-28 HydroBead™ Vortex koi pond filter
- Piper HydroClean™ pond skimmer
- HydroSieve™ bottom drain pre-filter
- Choice of external pump with leaf trap: C-6300-2B, or C-7500-2B
- 2"Custom CVA with intake strainer
- 2" Check valve for HydroSieve™
- Aeration kit: PA-6000, PA-8000, or PA10000 depending on pond size
- 2" flexible PVC pipe: 75', or 100' depending on pond size
- 36 watt UV clarifier with 2"tees, ball valve, and adaptors (multiple UV's depending on pond size you choose)
- 4" bottom drain
- 2" 3-way valve for flow control between skimmer and sieve
- 45 ml EPDM rubber pond liner
- 2" Fittings for three pond returns including: 2 tees, 3 ball valves, and 3 rubber collars
- Glue, primer, silicone
- 4" pipe NOT INCLUDED
A koi pond kit is very different than a water garden pond kit. A water garden pond kit is NOT a koi pond kit. A koi pond kit is for deeper ponds that do not have rock and gravel, or water plants in the pond. There are many water garden pond kits marketed online as "koi pond kits", but before purchasing a water garden pond kit for a koi pond, do a little research first so you won't be disappointed with the result.
Our HBV-28 Series Large Koi Pond Kits are actual koi pond kits, not water garden kits falsely marketed as koi pond kits. Each koi pond kit we assemble for you takes the guesswork out of building an actual koi pond. Unlike water garden pond kits, each large koi pond kit is complete with a koi pond filter system, bottom drain with pre-filter, external pond pump, pond skimmer, aeration kit, UV clarifier, and all fittings. Pond liner, underlay, aeration kit, and pipe length is matched to the koi pond size you choose. 4" pipe is not included due to high shipping costs - 4" pipe can be found at any big box home improvement store such as Home Depot or Lowes.
The HBV-28 Series is based upon the popular HydroBead Vortex™ HBV-28 koi pond bio filter, which is the best koi pond filter choice for koi ponds up to 10,000 gallons. The pond skimmer is designed for the flow rate of your choice of pump. An aeration kit is provided based upon the size of pond you desire. All parts and fittings for you to easily build a koi pond yourself, or have a contractor build it for you.
Each of our complete koi pond kits can be installed in-ground, above ground, or a combination of both. The only difference between an above ground koi pond and an in-ground koi pond is how you build it. Dig a hole, or build a structure. You can build it both ways too. No matter the finished look, the koi pond filtration system will be the same.
See how to build a koi pond that is half in-ground, and half above ground by clicking this link: How to Build a Koi Pond
REAL Koi Pond Kits - Not Water Garden Pond Kits Marketed as Koi Pond KitsBack to top of page